Families are the forming center of our lives. Supporting the diverse make-up of families and honoring the promises of baptism, we:
- love, support and care for all in their faith formation
- communicate what is happening in the church school, confirmation class, youth group, and adult education
- sponsor family-centered offerings on communion, baptism, prayer, and mindfulness meditation
- provide resources for celebrating seasons of the church year
- engage in intergenerational mission opportunities such as the CROP Walk, Family Volunteer Days at the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts and excursions to Overlook Farm in Rutland, MA.